Monday, April 8, 2013

34 weeks

This is going to be a quick one.

Nothing has changed. The extra Zantac has kept the dreadful acid reflux from rearing its ugly head again. Woohoo! Otherwise, I feel good.

Mr. Gummy Bear is busy putting on weight, mostly in the form of fat. The most exciting part about 34 weeks is that, although still considered pre-term, babies born between 34 and 37 weeks gestation have a great chance of no long-term problems (as long as there is not a genetic health issue):o) We are in the "drop zone," as DH would say (though I would say we have, at least, 4 weeks to go).

The guys had a baby shower this weekend, which looked like fun:o)

I have my 36 week OB appointment is on the 19th, so I should have more to update after that.

In exchange for the short post, you get an extra treat in this week's picture;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment