Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Why

I thought I would start with an explanation of why/how I decided to become a Gestational Surrogate (GS).
Since before I was physiologically capable of having a baby, I knew I wanted to be a mom. I married my high school sweetheart at 21 with the agreement that when we were financially stable we would start a family and I would be a stay-at-home mom. Finally, 6 years later, our ducks were finally starting to cooperate and tend toward a line. In February of 2011, I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl!
After we got married, I looked into being a GS and discovered that I had to have had a baby of my own first, so it went on the back burner. Fast forward several years, we have decided to have 4ish years between our kids, so it seems like the perfect time to re-visit surrogacy. I absolutely love being a mom and would love to help another couple achieve that dream, and, if I can help my own family get a leg up, even better:o) I don't mind being pregnant, I got pregnant easily and I had a very easy pregnancy.
So, here we go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment