Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry Christmas. . . A little early!

Ever since I scheduled the "20 wk u/s" for Jan 7th (which is 21 wks, by the way), I had been thinking about finding out the gender of the baby before then. I knew T and R wanted to know, but I wasn't sure how badly they wanted to know, so I slyly asked. On a 10 pt scale, I got a 10 and a 7:o) Then the wheels started turning. I called the place I went to when I was pregnant with DD, and scheduled the appointment for Monday, December 3rd:o) I wanted this to be a surprise, early Christmas present from us, so I wanted a clever way to tell them the news. My first idea involved shipping a gift, but after I found out how much shipping internationally is, I had to come up with a different idea. The best I could come up with was a mini slideshow. I think it did the trick! I sent it to them as a video, but have included it below as pics of each slide.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Did you make your guess?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
No peeking!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bet some of you could tell from the picture:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Are you dying to know for sure?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here it comes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Drumroll, please!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Did you guess correctly? Well, I know 2 of my Aunties got it correct. Obviously, we all just want a healthy baby, but it is fun to know that Gummy Bear is a HE:-D And even more fun to not have to wait 5 more weeks to find out. Pretty soon, he may even have a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment