Saturday, November 17, 2012

14 weeks

How am I feeling physically? Well! No real major symptoms. I have had some very mild round ligament pain (from my uterus growing), heartburn (which responds well to Tums) and my lower abdomen feels fuller. The weird tongue thing I had with my daughter seems to be starting, but it isn't too bad, yet. The eye twitch seem to have gone away.

Doctor's Appointment: I had the NT u/s Wed. We got great news that all of the genetic abnormalities that they screen for came back negative! Of course, the wigly little Gummy Bear decided s/he wanted to rest during the u/s and wouldn't move into the right position, but the teach got a good enough picture anyways.

Weight Gain: negligible (5 oz between my 2 OB appointments)

Sleep: I am a tummy/side sleeper. So far, I can still sleep in my comfy position- on my tummy with one leg bent, so slightly off to the side. When I can no longer sleep on my tummy, it will take some time to adjust.

Mood: good, excited to see T&R go through this pregnancy

Movement: The past couple of days I have been feeling a few flutters here and there.

Exciting Moment(s): Feeling the first movements and getting lots of great pictures and news to share with GB's daddies.

Milestones Achieved: S/he's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there! Kidneys are making urine, and the liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too. And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

Next Milestones/What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment is Nov 28th. The movements I can feel should increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment