Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Me

I have seen this on a few other blogs and thought it would be fun to do while I am in the holding pattern.
Name: Andrea
Birthday: October 15
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Where were you born: Sacramento, CA
Where do you live now: Suburb of Sacramento, CA
How many times have you moved: 1 house from birth until age 21, then 3 apartments and a house, so 4
Hair Color: Dirty blonde/brown.
Eye Color: Blue
Tattoos: none
Piercings: Just one hole in each ear, though I rarely wear earrings

*Favorites*
Color: Purple
Food: Mexican food and potatoes
Candy: Milky Way or 3 Musketeers if I have to choose a candy bar or something chocolate, but I prefer fruity candies- sour patch kids, starburst jelly beans, skittles.
Movie: My guilty pleasure is From Justin to Kelly, but I like pretty much any romantic comedy including Sweet Home Alabama, Save the Last Dance, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Prince and Me, A Cinderella Story.
TV Show: I watch a little too much TV;o) lol. My current faves would be Hart of Dixie, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, One Tree Hill, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor, House, Big Bang Theory
Actor: Tom Cruise, Matt Damon
Actress: Julia Stiles, Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigl, Reese Whitherspoon
Favorite Author: I LOVE to read. I tend to go for Romances, but some of my other faves include J.K. Rowling, Sophie Kinsella, Stephanie Meyer, Nora Roberts, Suzanne Collins
Band or Singer: Kelly Clarkson, O-Town, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, MJ, Kris Allen, David Archuletta, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears, One Republic, Clay Aiken (1st album), Phil Collins
Song: I have many. I wouldn't even know where to start. See above for an idea.
Holiday: Thanksgiving
Season: Fall
Day of the week: Friday
Store: New York & Company, Carter's, Costco
Restaurant: Carmelita's, BJ's
Sport: to do? Hiking and Kayaking, to watch? Gymnastics
Animal: Dolphin
Flower: Sweet Peas
*Have you ever*
Danced in the rain: no
Tripped and had an embarrassing fall: Not that I can remember
Smoked: Never
Got drunk: Once
Gone skinny dipping: No
Been in a car accident: 4 minor ones- 2 when I was driving, 1 was deemed my fault (though it was really more like 50/50)
Been in love: Yes
Met the President: No
Met a celebrity: A couple of NBA players and I helped deliver flowers to Eddie Murphy's house
Cried over a movie: Yes
Laughed so hard you cried: many many times
Cried for no reason at all: yes, a couple of times when I was pregnant/post partem


*The last*

Thing you said: No, you are going to add it to your signature (helping my sister add Lilypie ticker to her e-mail
Thing you ate: Raisen Bran Crunch
Song you heard: Two World by Phil Collins
Movie you saw: In the theater? Breaking Dawn Part 1 
Music you bought: Kelly Clarkson's newest album
Book you read: just finished Sherlock Holmes and started Finding the Dream by Nora Roberts
Phone call: My sister
IM: I am pretty sure I was in Junior High the last time I IM'ed somebody
Person you yelled at: probably my husband
*This or that*

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, but I prefer Dr. Pepper or Rootbeer
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
TV or Movies: Both
Colored pencils or Markers: Markers
Sun or Moon: Moon
Day or Night: Day
Pants or Shorts: Pants
Long sleeved or Short sleeved: Short Sleeved
N'Sync or Backstreet Boys: Bacstreet Boys
Burgers or Hot dogs: Burgers
Rock or Rap: neither
Txt or Phone: Txt
Romantic comedy or Thriller: Romantic Comedy
Waffles or Pancakes: Waffles
Peanut butter or Jelly: Peanut butter

*Others*
Do you believe in love at first sight: no (lust, yes)
Have you ever wished upon a star: yes
What other language (s) do you speak: Spanish (kinda)
If you dyed your hair, what color would you dye it: lighter highlites
If you could change your name, what would you change it to: To something that doesn't have a boy's name as a common nickname and that people would pronounce correctly the first time, every time
What's the weather like right now: Sunny and warm for this time of year
What instruments do you play: I play piano (with the aptitude of a 5 year old) and I played flute in elementary school.
Do you talk to yourself a lot: Occassionally
Best place you have visited: Maui
Best day of your life: My daughter's birth day
Worst day of your life: The day my grandma M died
Pet peeves: smokers
What are you most proud of: My hubby and my daughter (and if I have to pick something about me) my patience
What is your goal for this year: Become a surrogate and help a wonderful family grow:o)

1 comment:

  1. I always love reading through these and learning more about someone that you just probably wouldn't find out any other way!! :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete